Wendy Hladky serves as the Professional Development (PD) Day Chair. She joined FEI in 2018 because she enjoys networking with other member inthe Kansas City area and increasing competency in business.
Wendy is the Director Of Vineyard Accounting for Midwest Trust Holding Company (supporting multiple vineyards/wineries in the Midwest and west coast as well as other family office activities).
- Rockhurst University in Kansas City, Missouri | BS in Accounting
- Baker University in Baldwin City, Kansas | MBA.
- Favorite Sports team: Kansas City Chiefs, Sporting Kansas City, and Kansas City Royals. And whatever my kids are playing for the season.
- Hobbies: Traveling and scrapbooking
- Volunteer activities: Girl Scout leader for Aquila’s troop, Room Parent for
both kids at Trailwood Elementary.
- Family: Celebrating 10 years of marriage to husband, Nathan in Nov 2022. 8-year old son (Isaac) and soon to be 7-year old daughter (Aquila)
- Pets: Dog named Molly
Why did you choose a career in finance?
I took an accounting course for an elective in high school. I loved the teacher who made it fun to learn so I breezed through the course. I continued to take other classes with her and did an independent study where I tested a “new” accounting system for her to teach in class the next year. I loved the math, analysis, and problem solving skills that went with accounting so I told her I was going to be an accountant.