WELCOME TO FEI
- Kate Bess, Accounting Manager, Hodgdon Power Company
- Frank Bednar, CFO, RX Savings Solutions
- Joe Marsh, CFO, Orange EV
- Joe King, CFO, Safe Haven Security Services
- Meggan Krase, CFO, Garney
- Tennille Bryant, CFO/VP, Alexander Mechanical Inc.
- Patrick Hukriede, Controller, Complete Technology Services LLC
- Whitney Elyachar, CFO/CPO, Big Brothers Big Sisters KC
- Nikki Caw, CFO, Outreach International
- David Churchman, CFO, Midland Industries
- Molly Benton, Controller, Huhtamaki Inc.
- Rebecca Hill, CFO, Mission Peak Capital LLC
- David Clute, VP & CFO, Cleveland University – Kansas City
MEMBER OF THE YEAR
Four Members Rewarded for Staying Connected in 2023
The FEI KC Board rewarded four members for their continued and consistent attendance and support of FEI KC during the past year.
- Tony Saverino
- Pat Meikel
- David Houchen
- David Nicol
The members were recognized with a certificate and gift card at the Spring Social at Pinstripes.
MEETING & GREETING
All upcoming events can be viewed on our Events Page.
Roundtables for Nonprofit, Private Company and Manufacturing
CFO Stay tuned for our next meeting.
Nonprofit Stay tuned for more meeting information.
Manufacturing Stay tuned for more meeting information.
Private Company Stay tuned for more meeting information.
Patti Gardner & Deanna Gillett
Patti Gardner (left) and Deanna Gillett (right) were among the 14 honorees at the Kansas City Business Journal 2019 CFO of the Year Lunch. Patti has been a member of FEI KC since 2012 and is the CFO of Camp Fire National Headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri. Deanna joined FEI KC in 2018 and is the CFO of Wachter, Inc. in Lenexa, Kansas.